i.HUG

The International HUG Foundation was formed based on the realization that too many children in Uganda were needlessly slipping through the cracks. We can and are doing something to help them. This blog documents our becoming and the institution of ideas into practice.

Friday, July 28, 2006

With the donation of air miles, Jane is off to Uganda.

Wow...game on...I am coming to Uganda in October for 3 weeks. The purpose - all things i.HUG. I have my own ideas about things that must be done during this time but it would be really helpful if you could email me and let me know if you can think of anything that really should be done so then I can begin planning and hopefully maximize on my time there.

Looking forward to seeing you Paddy Daddy and Ronald brother!
love Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home