i.HUG

The International HUG Foundation was formed based on the realization that too many children in Uganda were needlessly slipping through the cracks. We can and are doing something to help them. This blog documents our becoming and the institution of ideas into practice.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Game on!



See this rainbow over NYC? It was shining just for us this week.

We received an extremely generous personal donation from a new supporter. This donation, on its own, enables us to open the school. It's happening! Game on!

I e-mailed Paddy and we were writing back and forth about the idea of vision, and how vision can transfer from one person to another. And to me, I just keep thinking of how our little project grows stronger when another person sees the vision, and this is such a case in point. Paddy read me a phrase that said "Without vision, the people will perish." I think it is from the bible. But it sent shivers down my spine because it shows how important it is to communicate what we are making happen. And I feel slightly humbled by the heros around me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny N said...

that's great!


(the optimization girl)

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home