i.HUG

The International HUG Foundation was formed based on the realization that too many children in Uganda were needlessly slipping through the cracks. We can and are doing something to help them. This blog documents our becoming and the institution of ideas into practice.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Light at the End of the Tunnel


Hallelujah! Hallelujah! (and so on and so forth)

There is light at the end of the tunnel. You have no idea what it's like to, for months and months, painstakingly fill out the 501c3 line by line, box by box, attachment of conflict of interest statement by attachment of organization's narrative. And then...just as the last few unanswered questions remain. To have that sinking, sick feeling dawn on me. I think I filled it out in the wrong way. Called the IRS and they said it sounded to them that I set it up with this and that and this and that was wrong.

So I have an appointment on Thursday with (can you follow) my dad's employee's father's partner. As TLC once said, I ain't too proud to beg. But I will definately have to bring this guy a cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home